About Miriam Crocker

My photo
Life is Great! I am married to the most hillarious, loving and brilliant man who is only a more amazing father. I have the three most beautiful, spunky little girls that I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and do all of those fun mommy things I always wanted to do.I thank God for the path I am living! I enjoy getting away to my "Cricut Lovenest" to play when the house is quiet. It is good for my soul!! It is rather new to me but I feel like the "Cricut and scrapbooking community " is such an amazing and talented group of people, I can grow and learn from...I feel so lucky!

Saturday, July 10

Christmas Card - "Heaven & Nature Sing"

For this card I used Joy of the Seasons and Designers Calendar Cartridges.
Some simple embellishments and Cricut Pens add a lovely touch!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! What a stunning card! I love how you used the pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-wee that is awesome! I love how you choose complimenting colors and such different patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card by you! I love the angel and the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing again at Practical Scrappers!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely beautiful card. I love what you did! Thanks so much for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Followers